DBA DBA2447X Gold Cross Drilled & Slotted Front Vented Disc Brake Rotor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The X-Gold series disc brake rotors' drilling and slotting provides a more efficient means of dispersing water and friction gases
- They perform well in wet conditions, and their non-directional cross-drill and slot design eliminates the need for left and right discs for simple installation
- DBA adds protective paint to all non-friction areas to keep these rotors looking great, especially behind open alloy wheels.
- DBA Street Series
- DBA's Street Series X-Gold disc brake rotors offer improved braking straight out of the box. The X-Gold series are designed to increase the consistency and the effectiveness of every stop. Their patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation design runs cooler, stronger, and outperforms those traditional straight vane vented disc rotors by up to 20 percent
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.