DBA DBA4425XS Cross Drilled & Slotted Front Vented Disc Brake Rotor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation
- Minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness
- Prolongs service life for both pads and rotors
- Reduces mechanical damage and associated costs
- The 4000XS is a premium cross-drilled and slotted pattern designed to work in conjunction with DBA?s patented Kangaroo Paw ventilation system. The XS pattern increases the number of out-gassing exit points to allow brake pad friction gasses to escape through. - See more at: http://brakesdirect.com.au/aus/dba4425xs-dba-4000-series-slotted-cross-drilled-brake-rotor.html#sthash.pAIO90ar.dpuf
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.