DBA DBA4967XS 4000 Cross-Drilled & Slotted Front Vented Disc Brake Rotor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation design provides greater heat dissipation.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron increases the thermal capacity properties and allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time.
- Non-directional XS cross-drill and slot design eliminates the need for left and right discs
- TSP process allows the rotor to handle constant extremes of heat over extended periods of time.
- Protection paint on hub and non friction surfaces.
- Heat paint markings change color to monitor peak braking temperatures
- DBA (Disc Brakes Australia) 4000 Series Drilled and Slotted Rotors offer the highest combination of stopping power, thermal stability, and longevity of any one-piece cast rotor design. All DBA 4000 Series rotors features DBA's exclusive "Kangaroo Paw" internal vent design to maximize rotor cooling - along with slotting to improve stopping power and keep you pads clean. Thermal indicating markings on the rotor edge let you know the maximum temperatures the rotors are experiencing. Whether you're a seasoned club racer, weekend track warrior, or just an enthusiast that wants the best for your car, truck or SUV ... the DBA 4000 Slotted rotors offer unmatched performance and style!
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.