DBA Rotors 4000 Series Brake Rotor (DBA4531SR)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Recommended Use: Daily Aggressive Street Driving, Towing, Track Use
- Designed to Meet/Exceeds OEM Standards
- DBA's Protective Paint Coating Provides lasting Corrosion Resistance
- One of the Most Advanced Brake Rotors on the Market
- Made to perform in Extreme Road and Race Situations
- Mill Balanced to Eliminate Vibration
- Great for the Weekend Warrior who Drives their Race Car on the Street
- The DBA 4000 Series Brake Rotors were made to handle extreme braking situations, while still being daily driver friendly. The one-piece designed utilizes DBA's unique and patented "Kangaroo Paw" Ventilation on all of their vented rotors. This greatly increases the 4000 Series Heat Dissipative Properties keeping temperatures down. The DBA 4000 Series Rotor is also Mill Balanced which greatly reduces if not eliminates vibration from your brakes. This is important because vibration causes unwanted wear to parts like wheel bearings and your suspension.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.