Deeza Chassis Parts NI-G620 Ball Joint
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Durable, sturdier, robust design ball joints with longer service life. One-piece body forged in hot forging presses with temperature control equipments, ensuring precise forging temperatures. CNC machined for perfection. Permanently mounted, sealed-for-life dust boots designed for protecting the joint from contamination. Minimized ball stud surface roughness and low friction polymer ball bearing for smoothest play and corrosion resistance. Ball joints include the required hardware like bolts, nuts, washers, cotter pins, retaining rings (where applicable). Enhanced bearing design resists radial/axial and vibrating forces. Designed with channels on inner walls and extra grease storage for maximizing grease flow. POM material ensures performance during changing operating conditions. Upper and lower dust boot rings are specifically designed to prevent dust boot tear. Acting much like a spring, they optimally maintain the correct clamping force and remain totally unaffected. Press-fit ball joints have optimum body diameter to enable easier press operation and provides strong turning force to prevent vibration and rattling noise.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.