Deeza Chassis Parts Outer Tie Rod End (TY-T604)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Outer tie rods for superior driving experience
- Innovative patented design
- Tested and approved according to international standards of SAE J193 ball stud and socket assembly test procedures
- Premium quality products designed with latest patented technologies
- Patented technology outer tie rods for superior driving experience. innovative patented design completely eliminates the problems of serviceable chassis parts infiltrating dirt, moisture and other contaminants into the internal cavity of the dust boot. One-piece body forged in hot forging presses with temperature control equipments, ensuring precise forging temperatures. CNC machined for perfection. For ease of installation, the tie rod body has been designed with wrench flats. Designed for protecting the joint from contamination. No holes, gaps or valves. Elastic CR 60 material allows the dust boot skirt to bend out only when injected with additional grease. Enhanced polymer bearing design resists radial/axial and vibrating forces. POM material ensures low friction performance during changing operating conditions. Upper and lower dust boot rings are specifically designed to prevent dust boot tear. Acting much like a spring, they optimally maintain the correct clamping force and remain
- Tie Rod End
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.