Denso 234-4422 Oxygen Sensor for Air & Fuel Ratio
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed to detect the amount of oxygen in the exhaust system
- Constructed from high quality material
- Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing
- Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards
- Easy installation
- Denso Oxygen Sensor is designed to detect the amount of oxygen in the exhaust stream. It is constructed from high quality stainless steel, porous polytetrafluoroethylene, fluorine rubber, aluminum oxide, high-grade platinum and ceramics. This Sensor features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, porous PTFE filter and stainless steel housing. It is manufactured with precision to meet OE standards. This oxygen sensor can be installed easily and ensures longevity.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.