Dorman 690-169 Ignition Distributor for Car
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Quick Glance
- 100% complete including cap and rotor
- High voltage pulse to the correct cylinder?s spark plug
- An ignition system distributor receives electricity from the ignition coil and sends a high voltage pulse to the correct cylinder?s spark plug. Engine timing is crucial in order for the engine to run smoothly. Distributors synchronize high voltage pulses with a cap and rotor. High voltage from the ignition coil is connected to the rotor, which rotates inside the distributor cap.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.