Dura Front Organic Small Brake Pad (BP798)
No reviews found
- Precise chamfers ensuring the maximum friction area with the most stopping power and quiet operation
- Precision cut backing plates reduce vibration in the brake caliper
- Noise reducing shims dampen brake pad vibration
- Slotted for exceptional noise and vibration control (where applicable)
- Integrally molded with superior bond retention and shear strength for optimal braking performance
- Dura offers a comprehensive Brake Friction program for every budget and consumer. Everyday driving safety and reliability were of paramount importance in developing our Brake Pad program. All brake friction formulas have been independently tested in North American for dyno performance, wear and SAE 2521 noise squeal protocols. Dura International Premium brake pads are integrally molded in both NAO and Semi-Metallic formulations for superior bond retention and shear strength. Premium pads were developed for low dusting while maintaining maximum fade resistance and excellent stopping characteristics. Their optimum braking performance and extremely quiet operation lowers brake rotor and brake pad operating temperatures increasing rotor life.
- Brake Pad
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.