Eagleflo Rubber Gasoline Dispensing Hose Assembly 150 psi Max Pressure
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hose for dispensing gasoline or other petroleum-based fluids from service station pumps
- RMA Class A black nitrile tube for resistance to aromatic compounds and high resistance to oil, with a black CPE cover for resistance to ozone, weathering, oil, chemicals, and flame
- Braided, high tensile steel wire reinforcement for strength
- Temperature range of -40 to +120 degrees F (-40 to +49 degrees C)
- Two 3/4" factory-installed chrome-plated brass male NPT fittings
- This Eagleflo rubber gasoline dispensing hose assembly has a 5/8" ID, a 1" OD, and is 14' long. It is suitable for dispensing gasoline or other petroleum-based fluids from service station pumps. Its black nitrile tube resists aromatic compounds and has a Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) Class A rating, which means that it will undergo a maximum volume change of +25% and will retain at least 80% of its tensile strength after exposure to oil, and its black CPE (chlorinated polyethylene) cover resists ozone, weathering, oil, chemicals, and flame
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.