Eagleflo Rubber Gasoline Dispensing Hose Assembly 150 psi Max Pressure
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Hose for dispensing gasoline or other petroleum-based fluids from service station pumps
- RMA Class A black nitrile tube for resistance to aromatic compounds and high resistance to oil, with a black CPE cover for resistance to ozone, weathering, oil, chemicals, and flame
- Braided, high tensile steel wire reinforcement for strength
- Temperature range of -40 to +120 degrees F (-40 to +49 degrees C)
- Two 3/4" factory-installed chrome-plated brass male NPT fittings
- This Eagleflo rubber gasoline dispensing hose assembly has a 5/8" ID, a 1" OD, and is 14' long. It is suitable for dispensing gasoline or other petroleum-based fluids from service station pumps. Its black nitrile tube resists aromatic compounds and has a Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) Class A rating, which means that it will undergo a maximum volume change of +25% and will retain at least 80% of its tensile strength after exposure to oil, and its black CPE (chlorinated polyethylene) cover resists ozone, weathering, oil, chemicals, and flame
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.