Edelmann 70273 Power Steering Pressure Hose
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Original equipment equivalent and withstands internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Highly resistant to oil, heat and ozone which cause ordinary assemblies to fail prematurely
- Hose assemblies will withstand pulsation pressures up to 1,500 psi and bursting pressures up to 8,900 psi
- Mounting brackets, heat shields and convoluted sheathing to protect the hose are included where applicable
- 3/8 inch male inverted flare x 7/16 inch male inverted flare
- Edelmann power steering assemblies include high pressure hose where specified by OEM's. Pressure Hose and return hose covers are highly resistant to oil, heat and ozone which cause ordinary assemblies to fail prematurely. Tube construction withstands internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Double piles of high-tensile strength braided fabric help Edelmann pressure and cylinder line hose to withstand pulsation pressures up to 1,500 psi and bursting pressures up to 8,900 psi. Tubing is Pro-coated or terne coated and couplings and fittings are zinc-chromate plated for rust and corrosion protection. The uniform crimping process ensures a long-lasting connection and the ferrule ends are flared to prevent pinching or cutting of the hose under tight-bend conditions. Tapered crimp design relieves stress and eliminates tube fatigue. Mounting brackets are included where applicable to ensure a perfectly aligned, stable installation. If the OE utilizes a non-reusable feature, Ed
- Power Steering Pressure Hose
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.