Edelmann 91775 Power Steering Hose
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Low pressure return lines are manufactured using nitrile tube and oil-resistant synthetic rubber covers and factory-installed, pre-bent end fittings. For late model vehicles, Edelmann offers a special chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) tube with a temperature capacity of up to 300 degrees F. Mounting brackets are included where applicable to ensure a perfectly aligned, stable installation. If the OE utilizes a non-reusable feature, Edelmann duplicates that feature on its aftermarket product. Heat shields and convoluted sheathing designed to protect the hose are additional examples of Edelmann commitment to quality.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.