Edge 83830 CTS 4.3" Touchscreen Insight Monitor
A true treasure hunter from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Set your ride up with most advanced technology in engine monitoring—the Edge Insight CS/CTS
- Choose between the Edge Insight CS or Insight CTS monitor
- The Insight CS (Color Screen) is a full-color, high-resolution 2.4” button-controlled screen
- The Insight CTS (Color Touch Screen) is a full-color, high-resolution 4.3” touch screen
- Either monitor installs easily into your vehicle’s OBDII port
- View up to 8 different parameters from your ride’s engine in either analog or numeric style
- Parameters vary by vehicle year, make and model
- Scan tool displays diagnostic trouble codes, monitors peak speed and RPM values and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times
- Increase safety with user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Combine either monitor with other performance products to read vital engine data
- MyStyle software included for full customization of your CS or CTS monitor
- Think you need to spend thousands of dollars to get in touch with your engine’s parameters? Think again! The Edge Insight CS and CTS monitors are the high-tech, standalone monitors which install right into your OBD-II port for immediate SAE data.
- Choose between a full-color, high-resolution 2.4” button-controlled screen or a full-color, high-resolution 4.3” touch screen monitor. Both screens view up to 8 different engine parameters at a time. And, you can view outputs in numeric or analog style. However, your vehicle’s year, make and model determine which parameters are available.
- The Edge Insight’s built-in digital gauge display scan tool captures and records information such as diagnostic trouble codes, peak speeds, RPMS and performance times, like 0-60 or quarter-mile times.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.