Edge 83830 CTS 4.3" Touchscreen Insight Monitor
A savvy shopper from FL snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Set your ride up with most advanced technology in engine monitoring—the Edge Insight CS/CTS
- Choose between the Edge Insight CS or Insight CTS monitor
- The Insight CS (Color Screen) is a full-color, high-resolution 2.4” button-controlled screen
- The Insight CTS (Color Touch Screen) is a full-color, high-resolution 4.3” touch screen
- Either monitor installs easily into your vehicle’s OBDII port
- View up to 8 different parameters from your ride’s engine in either analog or numeric style
- Parameters vary by vehicle year, make and model
- Scan tool displays diagnostic trouble codes, monitors peak speed and RPM values and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times
- Increase safety with user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Combine either monitor with other performance products to read vital engine data
- MyStyle software included for full customization of your CS or CTS monitor
- Think you need to spend thousands of dollars to get in touch with your engine’s parameters? Think again! The Edge Insight CS and CTS monitors are the high-tech, standalone monitors which install right into your OBD-II port for immediate SAE data.
- Choose between a full-color, high-resolution 2.4” button-controlled screen or a full-color, high-resolution 4.3” touch screen monitor. Both screens view up to 8 different engine parameters at a time. And, you can view outputs in numeric or analog style. However, your vehicle’s year, make and model determine which parameters are available.
- The Edge Insight’s built-in digital gauge display scan tool captures and records information such as diagnostic trouble codes, peak speeds, RPMS and performance times, like 0-60 or quarter-mile times.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.