Energy Suspension 4.3134G Central Arm Bushing for Ford
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The nature of this superior material, Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex, is the result of twenty plus years of experience working with and formulating polyurethane materials. Careful selection of material firmness or durometer is used for each specific application on the vehicle's suspension and frame. The three most valuable reasons for using Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex components are performance, durability and appearance. Called "HYPERformance", Energy Suspension's Hyper-Flex is performance polyurethane that delivers an amazing amount of performance to any vehicle that runs with it. Proven on the race track as well as the street, on and off-road, under the most demanding conditions. Over twenty years of positive customer raves have attested to that. Whether domestic or import, front, rear or 4WD, or old or new, all vehicles will achieve that level of performance that has made Energy Suspension the most asked-for name in performance polyurethane suspension components. Durable Hyper-Flex components do not rot or deteriorate from exposure to oils and undercar chemicals or atmospheric conditions like smog and ozone. Unlike O.E.M. rubber, Hyper-Flex components will not break down and deteriorate causing mushy handling and poor steering response. Certainly not what you want on your vehicle. And for improved appearance, Hyper-Flex components are available in red or black, to suit your needs for show or go.
- Energy Suspension
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.