FRAM G8116 In-Line Fuel Filter
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Clean fuel is important because there are small jets and passages in the carburetor and opening in a fuel injector. The fuel filter is responsible for keeping the smaller contaminants in the system out of the engine and other fuel delivery components. On carbureted engines these contaminants can cause clogging of orifices or jets and cause the vehicle to get too much or not enough fuel.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.