Gabriel 85707 FleetLine Heavy Duty Shock Absorber
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 1-5/8 inch bore with a bulged design provides increased fluid capacity for cooler operation
- Patented rod seal material significantly increases the life of the seal
- Custom blended HT fluid reduces friction and wear in extreme operating conditions
- Floating piston seal design self-compensates for wear and reduces force-velocity variability
- Plus all of the specialty features contained in the 85000 and 85300 Series
- 85700 Series - Designed for unique truck applications and for severe duty bus applications. The specialty features of this series ensure a long consistent operating life. Fleetline shocks are designed as a direct OE replacement shock. Design advantage over the original equipment product is an enhanced valving rate to compensate for initial suspension softening.Designed for unique truck applications and for severe duty bus application, Fleetline 85700 series incorporates design features that ensure a long, consistent operating life. Designed as a direct replacement for the original equipment shock, FleetLine shock absorbers by Gabriel provide a valving rate that compensates for initial truck suspension softening, providing performance that better matches the original ride. Built with original equipment quality components and 10 stage valving to ensure superior performance throughout the life of the shock, it also reduces wear and tear on other costly suspension and vehicle parts. And li
- FleetLine Shock Absorber
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.