Gates 21/32"W Outside Circumference Hi-Power B Section II Belt (B310)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- EPDM for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents.
- Cords bonded to the body for equal load distribution and reduced bending stress.
- Concave sidewalls for even distribution of wear.
- V80 matching program for precisely-matched sizes in varying belt types.
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistance standards and static conductivity requirements.
- This Gates Hi-Power II belt is a multipurpose power transmission V-belt for widespread applications. It is made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents. Its cords are bonded to the body are strongly bonded to the body of the belt for equal load distribution and reducing bending stress without deterioration of the cord. Its concave sidewalls provide cord support and full contact with the sheave groove for equal loading and uniform wear. Hi-Power II belts are part of Gates' V80 matching system, which provides that all belts of the same type and size will be more precisely matched than the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) and International Standards Organization (ISO) standards require. The result is even load distribution on multi-belt drives and better wear. This V-belt meets RMA oil and heat resistance standards and static conductivity requirements and is suitable for use in all industrial applications.
- Material Type: Elastomer
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Overall Width: 21/32 inches
- Trade Size: B310
- Number of Items: 1
- Outside Diameter: 311.0 inches
- Overall Height: 13/32 inches
- Style Name: B Section
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.