Gates 3/5V710 Super HC PowerBand Belt (3/5V710)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- EPDM for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents
- Flex-weave cover for flexibility and strength
- Concave sidewalls for even distribution of wear
- PowerBand tie band for lateral strength and staying on track
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistance standards and static conductivity requirements
- This Gates Super HC PowerBand belt is a power transmission V-belt that allows multiple belts to function as a single unit. It is made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents. It has a flex-weave cover for flexibility and strength, and its cords are strongly bonded to the body of the belt for equal load distribution and reducing bending stress without deterioration of the cord. Its concave sidewalls provide cord support and full contact with the sheave groove for equal loading and uniform wear. A high-strength tie band permanently joins two or more belts to provide lateral rigidity, guiding the belt in a straight line and preventing it from coming off the drive.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.