GPI 126300-02 MR 5-30 Series 19 to 119 LPM 50 PSI Mechanical Fuel Meter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 19 to 114 LPM Flow Range
- Nutating Disc Design Type
- NPT Fitting
- 50 PSI Pressure Rating
- Do not use with water or chemicals
- The GPI model 126300-02 is a MR 5-30-L6N, MR 5-30 Series Mechanical Fuel Meter. This Mechanical Fuel Meter is calibrated in liters with 3/4" NPT thread inlet/outlet connection. It is C UL US Listed, and its flow range is 19 to 114 LPM. Its unique features are that it has a large, easy to read display and a turn knob to reset. It's to be used with Diesel, Gasohol (Gasoline/Ethanol blends - E10 maximum), Gasoline, and Kerosene. It has an aluminum housing, and its operating temperature is -20 to 125
- Number of Items: 1
- Body Material Type: Aluminum
- For Use With Product Type: Fuel
- Inlet Connection Size: .75 inches
- Maximum Flow Rate: 30 Gallons per Minute
- Outlet Connection Size: .75 inches
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.