HELLA MARINESea Hawk LED Deck Floodlight - Spread, White Housing- 9-33V DC
A clever deal seeker from AK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Sea Hawk LED Deck Lights are completely sealed and weigh a mere 250 grams (including cable). Sea Hawk lamps are a brand new class of energy saving, compact, lightweight, and ultra durable lights that can be installed almost anywhere onboard, interior or exterior. Power consumption is very low at less than 3 Watts, yet Sea Hawk lamps offer 240 lumens of intense crisp white light. Manufactured in New Zealand from advanced marine grade materials, Sea Hawk lamps utilize a high performance Grilamid Polyamide lens for superior strength and resistance to impact and UV. The housing is a tough, proven, high impact plastic offering outstanding UV resistance and the mounting bracket is made from highly polished 316 marine grade stainless steel. 2.5 meter of tinned "twin-core" marine cable is sealed and pre-wired into each lamp for absolute water tightness and reliable electrical connections. Integrated Multivolt electronics provide protection from reverse polarity, voltage spikes and low battery voltages and ensure reliable operation at full brightness across a range of input voltages from 9-33V DC. HELLA Marine precision optics provide two light pattern options for this series. Spread-Beam lamps are suited for illuminating cockpits and transom areas with a close range, wide spread of light. Spot lamps offer a narrower and more concentrated light pattern for applications such as spreading lighting on a yacht's mast. The low profile 316 stainless mounting bracket secures the lamp body from both sides and allows easy adjustment of the vertical light beam angle. Effective retention in the innovative fastening design will hold the lamp steady at the desired angle without the need to adjust fastenings. HELLA Marine Sea Hawk series lamps represent the latest in energy efficiency and maintenance free "fit and forget" technology.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.