Hypertech 123172 ThermoMaster Power Chip
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hypertech Power Chips are direct replacements for the stock chips in 1981-1995 GM vehicles. The Power Chip contains the Hypertech Power Tuning data that controls the engine's air/fuel ratio and spark advance for maximum power and performance, plus potential gas mileage improvements. Power Chips can be easily installed, using only hand tools. ThermoMaster power chips are designed for daily street driving or competition in unmodified vehicles using a 160 degree or 180 degree thermostat.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.