Hypertech 663011 Power Module for 1993 F150/250 5.0 CAM CHIP Auto W/OD
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The Power Module contains a dyno-tuned power chip mounted on a circuit board that easily plugs into the Ford computer's service port. The power module delivers more horsepower and torque, faster acceleration, and improved throttle response. Depending on the application, the power module also controls the cooling fan on/off temperatures, permitting the use of a low-temp thermostat for a cooler, denser intake charge. It also raises the top-speed limiter to compensate for the speed rating of factory-approved high-performance tires and firms full-throttle transmission shifts for faster acceleration.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.