Kensun HID Xenon All Bulb Sizes/Colors Conversion Kit - 6000k - 9006 (HB4)
A clever deal seeker from VA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Customer Service & QualityHID Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit
- Easy and Simple installation. Usually takes less than 20 minutes "Plug-and-Play" in most vehicles with clear, easy-to-follow instructions included. Some vehicles may need professional installation. The manufacturer provides free full technical support with hundreds of thousands of satisfied users. The Kensun friendly and experienced team is happy to help you with any questions or issues with the installation.
- smart aluminium carry-case; pair of 9006 super-bright performance hid xenon bulbs; 100% weather-proof, shock-proof, water-proof universal high-performance premium ballasts; mounting brackets and installation instructions
- We specialize in auto parts and universal car accessories. Upgrade your oem stock halogen or LED low beam, high beam, fog light, interior lights and all off road driving lamps. Our HID xenon headlight conversion kit and replacement bulbs are available in cool neon colors including white, blue, bright yellow, purple and pink. Available in all sizes. Confirm your bulb size at Osram Sylvania or Phillips websites or with the seller of your aftermarket projector headlight housing assemblies.
- Fits sizes HB4, 9006HP, 9006XS, 9012, HIR2 and HIR
- HID lights have a glass chamber of gas, replacing the filament of traditional halogen bulbs. The gas is ignited by a 23,000v charge and stays illuminated by a constant 12v source provided by a ballast which is connected directly to your battery.Remarkably, HID lights are able to provide greater light output with much less power consumption. Studies show that a 35w HID lamp produces 3 times as much light than a 55w halogen bulb. Also, a halogen bulb uses a continuous power draw of 10-15 amps, while the HID system uses 20 amps for ignition, but then drops to a mere 3 amps during operation (i.e. up to 80% less power during use!).In addition, the HID headlamp provides longer service life. With no filament to vibrate and fatigue, under normal conditions HID bulbs last roughly 10 times longer than halogen bulbs.What is HID Color Temperature.Color temperature is a characteristic of light that is sometimes mistaken as brightness, when it is more closely related to "cool" and "warm" tones of li
- Operating Temperature- -40 to -125-C
- Operating Power Consumption- 3-5A
- Ignition Voltage -AC- 23KV
- Luminescence Efficiency- -85-
- Ignition Power Consumption- 7A
- Operating Voltage -AC- 85V
- Power Output- 35W
- Power Input- 9-16V
- Headlight Conversion Kit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.