Lovejoy Needle Bearing Universal Joint - 3/4" -4.25"
A true treasure hunter from TX snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Single pin and block universal joint for applications with up to 25 degrees angular misalignment and speeds up to 6,000 RPM
- Needle bearing design for applications with continuous high rotational speeds
- AISI 1144 carbon steel for strength and durability
- Bored hubs fit onto shafts without the need for machining
- Operating temperatures range from -30 to 212 degrees F
- This Lovejoy carbon steel single pin-and-block universal joint with bored hubs, set screw, and keyway is designed to connect two rotating shafts at angles up to 25 degrees. This universal joint compensates for angular misalignments and has a single joint configuration for high torsional stiffness and torque capacity. The hubs, center block, and pins are made of American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) 1144 carbon steel for strength and durability, and the bored hubs fit onto shafts without the need for machining. The needle bearing design allows up to 6,000 RPM for applications with continuous high rotational speeds. Operating temperatures range from -30 to 212 degrees F. A set screw secures the joint into position on the shaft, and a keyway prevents the shaft from rotating in the joint hub. For optimal wear and extended life, boots (sold separately) are recommended, and boot retaining grooves are standard on this design. This universal joint provides a uniform speed ratio between driving and driven shafts, and is suitable for applications requiring moderate torque transmission, such as compressors, fans, machine tools, printing presses, and textile machinery.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.