McGard 65330RC Chrome SplineDrive lug Nuts With Red Caps (1/2" - 20 Thread Size) - Set of 4
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- SplineDrive Lug Nuts combine style and performance. A no-compromise design engineered to fit small diameter recesses in Tuner style wheels. SplineDrive lug nuts offer closed-end design, maximum gripping power, more stud engagement and a greater seating surface than socket style lug nuts. In addition they are 30 percent lighter in weight. Like all McGard lug nuts, the chrome plating is guaranteed for life not to rust, chip or peel. McGard manufactures SplineDrive lug nuts in the USA to meet or exceed OEM standards for safety and durability. Every lug nut is fully machined from restricted chemistry steel made specifically for McGard and through-hardened for its unsurpassed level of safety. McGard s plating process includes three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome producing a superior finish while protecting against rust. Trimmed with a red anodized cap. SplineDrive lug nuts take safety, dependability and style to the next level. For alloy wheels only. Requires 65300 Installation tool. This product may contain globally sourced materials/components.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.