NGK 24106 Car & Truck Oxygen Sensor (24106)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Constructed from durable material
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant
- Sensors checks for the amount of oxygen in the exhaust
- Ensures longevity
- NGK Oxygen Sensor is manufactured to control fuel and ignition system. It is constructed from durable material that is corrosion and abrasion resistant. This oxygen sensor features a sensor which is located before and after catalytic converter to check the amount of oxygen in the exhaust. It sends signal to the computer including air and fuel ratio timing in order to bring the engine into the optimum operating range.
- Car & Truck Oxygen Sensor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.