NuGeon 22-01823R Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper - Passenger Side
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- NuGeon Semi-Loaded Brake Calipers are remanufactured in USA to the strict OE and/or SAE specifications. All calipers include hardware. Banjo bolts, mounting bracket, parking brake lever and parking brake cable bracket are included when applicable. They are coated with 'PPG RUSTAREST 230' rust protection and wrapped in OE style VCI (vapor corrosion inhibitor) paper. The remanufacturing process includes: Complete disassembly of caliper cores; only the housing, the bracket, some parking brake components, some steel pistons and some bolts are salvaged; everything else is discarded and replaced with new components. All salvaged parts are degreased, cleaned, shot blasted or sandblasted and rust-protected; all savaged bolts are zinc-dichromate-plated. All salvaged items are checked for excessive wear or rust damage; bolts are checked for straightness; all threads are validated; all non-conforming parts are scrapped. No welding, filling, shaving or helicoils are used on any NuGeon remanufactured calipers. Calipers are reassembled with all new rubber components and hardware. They are 100 percent tested for potential leakage with genuine OE testing equipment; they are torqued and lubricated to OE specifications. An extensive, ISO compliant quality system is used to make sure that all calipers are built to NuGeon specifications. This includes a thoroughly documented and easily accessible set of work instructions on the factory floor and the presence of a full indented bill of materials as well as a master control sample at the assembly line during final assembly. Extensive mistake-proofing is applied at the packaging and labeling stations to make sure that all calipers are complete and properly identified at the end of the line. Each caliper and each label are marked with a date code for product traceability purposes. NuGeon's extensive catalog includes a complete caliper coverage for all automotive, light truck and medium-duty applications.
- NuGeon Auto Components
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.