Power Stop (16-1043) Z16 Ceramic Brake Pad
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Professional technicians prefer Evolution ceramic pads for problem free installations and no come-backs. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal scorched for fast break-in. Evolution pads feature a true ceramic formula that keeps wheels cleaner and won't wear-out the rotors. Power Stop pads have 20 percent more stopping power. The premium carbon-ceramic compound is made using OE positive mold technology, that assures a uniform friction density throughout the pad and this helps control noise and premature wear. Evolution pads are manufactured under TS16949 standards to OEM specifications including chamfers and slots.
- Power Stop
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.