Power Stop AR8260XR Cross Drilled and Slotted Performance Brake Rotor - Right
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The cross-drilled and slotted series is engineered to provide maximum heat dissipation for dependable and safe braking under extreme braking conditions. Short of replacing your braking system for a big brake kit, Power Stop's cross-drilled and slotted Extreme Performance rotors provide maximum braking performance without breaking the bank. Dyno tests on a vented Mustang rotor show a heat reduction of 50-200 degrees Fahrenheit when comparing a Power Stop cross-drilled and slotted rotor to the OE designed rotor. Because the Power Stop cross-drilled and slotted rotors are running at a lower temperature, this allows for greater braking power, and in many cases longer rotor and pad life. The combination of the cross-drilled holes and slots constantly enable the braking surface to be cleaner, thus providing improved friction bite and cleaner wheels. Each rotor is coated with a silver, zinc dichromate finish to prevent corrosion and maintain the new, bold rotor look. Power Stop cross-drilled and slotted rotors can be used with the original braking system; a big brake kit is not required.
- Power Stop
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.