Power Stop Cross Drilled Performance Brake Rotor - Right
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Incresed cooling versus a slotted only or standard OE replacement rotor
- Reduced brake fade and rotor warpage
- Enhanced performance in wet weather conditions
- Lasts up to 5 times longer than standard OE replacement rotor
- Power Stop cross drilled rotors offer many advantages over stock brake rotors. They will help eliminate brake fade and rotor warpage, as well as enhancing wet weather braking. They will reduce heat up to 200 a degrees and last up to 5 times longer. The Power Stop Extreme Performance cross-drilled rotor series is engineered and designed to provide increased cooling versus a slotted only rotor. A vented rotor can be viewed as an air fan. When in motion, the vents draw air from the center of the rotor outward. This airflow, over an increased internal surface area, very effectively dissipates heat. Cross-drilling adds to this airflow, as well as providing additional surface cooling.
- Power Stop
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.