Power Stop (JBR1375XPR) Drilled and Slotted Rotor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and slots to sweep away gas and dust. Power Stop rotors use only the finest blanks and feature G3000 grade castings from the best foundries. All drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub rotor assemblies) are silver zinc plated to resist rust. The drilled and slotted design is our most popular performance rotor for street and day track applications.
- Power Stop
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.