Proforged 113-10069 Front Sway Bar End Link
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Proforged sway bar end links are built using some of the toughest steel on the planet. Bolt-and-sleeve type links are built with high quality hardware, and tie rod style links feature forged SAE4140 chromoly steel studs and forged SAE1045 housings. Every fit surface is CNC machined for precision fit and finish. Tie rod style units are sealed with specially-designed CR-rubber boots for ultimate durability.
- There's a reason why the most well-respected performance suspension brands use Proforged products - we're fanatical about quality, performance, and durability. Professionals save time and money with our competitively-priced products that outlast inferior brands.
- A sway bar end link (also known as a stabilizer bar link) is part of your vehicle's suspension system - it connects your sway bar (or anti-roll bar) to the rest of your suspension. Tie rod style sway bar end links are built with a ball-and-socket design, just like your hip, and need to be replaced as they wears out. Bolt-and-sleeve type end links utilize bushings that wear out over time. A worn sway bar end link causes poor handling and body roll - replacing your worn sway bar end links gives a noticeable improvement in steering response, handling, and safety.
- Many of today's vehicles utilize a tie rod style Sway Bar End Link. Proforged has applied their knowledge of ball joint design to develop durable Sway Bar End Links that are capable of meeting the demands of today's performance enthusiast.
- Sway Bar End Link
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.