Proforged Car/Truck Lower Ball Joint (101-10417)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Proforged ball joints are built using some of the toughest steel on the planet
- Forged SAE4140 chromoly steel studs are enclosed in forged SAE1045 housings, heat treated for strength and durability, and every fit surface is CNC machined for precision fit and finish.
- Each unit is sealed with specially-designed CR-rubber boots for ultimate durability.
- A worn ball joint causes poor handling and makes it difficult or impossible to achieve an alignment, which leads to rapid tire wear.
- Laboratory tested and proven in the real world, ball joints feature improved design over the competition for increased longevity and durability, even in the most demanding conditions. Proforged ball joints generally utilize forged SAE4140 steel for the ball stud and forged SAE1045 for the housings, a combination that yields incredible strength and toughness. Proforged ball joints are available for nearly every year, make, and model vehicle found on the road today.
- Car/Truck Lower Ball Joint
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.