RacingBrake PD332-397 (RB XT970) Series Rear Brake Pad for Mazda RX7
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- For the dedicated track car
- For street driving, RacingBrake recommends that you swap to their ET series pads.
- The XT Series compounds were developed to handle the toughest track braking conditions. All RacingBrake XT Series pads deliver consistent brake torque, have excellent modulation and are highly resistant to wear. The pads are also friendly to rotors, and produce brake dust that is easy to clean. XT970 is track dedicated/no compromise - for the dedicated track car. Since XT970 and XT960 pads are formulated for track/high temperature use, using them on the street may result some unfavorable situations such as brake squeal, dirty wheels, less brake friction at cold temperatures, and excessive rotor wear. For street driving, RacingBrake recommends that you swap to their ET series pads.
- Rear Brake Pad for Mazda RX7
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.