RacingBrake Slotted Finish Front Brake Rotor for Neon 4 Lug 95-98 - Pair
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- LBS Per Rotor: 7.4
- Size: 239x20mm (9.4" x 0.8")
- Reinforced Ribs for a stronger and cooler disc, alloyed gray iron material upgraded from the OE standard of SAE J431to Class G3000 (30,000 psi in tensile strength), precision CNC machining with a tolerance of .004" and .002", dynamic balancing, performance integrity from design to finish.
- Electro Deposition Paint (EDP) offers better resistance to corrosion with uniform surface coverage on both edges and recesses (inside vanes). Better appearance and more environmental friendly.
- Please note the picture is for reference only.
- Racing Brake rotors are the leaders in braking performance on the market. Our rotors are redesigned from the ground up with state of the art 3D modeling and our patented rotor design for optimum performance. Racing Brake rotor design reduces warpage, keeps the disc cooler, and increase durability unmatched. The manufacture process adhered to the strictest of standard; with each rotor being perfectly cut, dynamically balanced, then treated by our specialized Electro Deposition Paint (EDP) and then finally each rotor are serialized after a intensive quality assurance check.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.