RacingBrake Slotted Rear Performance Brake Rotor for Volkswagen Golf GTI
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Attractive black corrosion resistant paint on rotor hat and cross-cut finish on disc surface
- Reinforced ribs between hat and disc prevent warping
- Made with SAE grade G3500 iron (upgraded from stock rotors) to improve longevity
- Exceed OEM specifications
- RB rotors have total performance integrity from design to finish
- RB rotors are made of alloyed gray iron and the friction surface has a cross-cut finish to aid in the brake pad bedding process. These rotors are machined with a slotted finish. This stock rotor direct replacement offers you the best value for immediate improvement of your brake performance at a price often lower than you would pay to a car dealer for an OE replacement. RB make real performance rotors from the ground up. First comes design and a CMM is used for precise measurement, then 3D computer modeling is used for design with improvements to make up the shortfalls of OE design and for performance enhancement.
- Brake Rotor for Volkswagen Golf GTI
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.