RacingBrake Slotted Rear Performance Brake Rotor for Volkswagen Golf GTI
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Attractive black corrosion resistant paint on rotor hat and cross-cut finish on disc surface
- Reinforced ribs between hat and disc prevent warping
- Made with SAE grade G3500 iron (upgraded from stock rotors) to improve longevity
- Exceed OEM specifications
- RB rotors have total performance integrity from design to finish
- RB rotors are made of alloyed gray iron and the friction surface has a cross-cut finish to aid in the brake pad bedding process. These rotors are machined with a slotted finish. This stock rotor direct replacement offers you the best value for immediate improvement of your brake performance at a price often lower than you would pay to a car dealer for an OE replacement. RB make real performance rotors from the ground up. First comes design and a CMM is used for precise measurement, then 3D computer modeling is used for design with improvements to make up the shortfalls of OE design and for performance enhancement.
- Brake Rotor for Volkswagen Golf GTI
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.