Raybestos Professional Grade Disc Brake Rotor (96256R)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- They are corrosion resistant and ensure easy installation.
- They are fitted on to the wheel hub and provide brilliant vehicle stability
- S-Groove slot design that maximizes pad-to-rotor contact for stronger bite, smoother braking, and increased pad life.
- Black fusion coating gives a clean, finished look
- R-300 is designed for high-performance vehicles, work trucks, fleets, and family vehicles with towing capabilities.
- Raybestos 96256R Brake Rotor. Application - Suz -Swift(1989-1994).Raybestos Disc Brake Rotors are designed to provide excellent braking. These rotors feature an advanced technology metallurgy which offers long lasting durability. They are fitted on to the wheel hub and provide brilliant vehicle stability. They are corrosion resistant and ensure easy installation. Regardless of the make and model of your vehicle, you have several options while selecting Raybestos rotors. Use the guide below to better understand which Raybestos rotor is right for your vehicle. All Raybestos rotors feature SAE-compliant standards for strength and durability, with tight lateral runouts and minimal thickness variation, so you know regardless of the rotor you choose that you're getting a consistent, predictable, and safe product.
- Disc Brake Rotor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.