Raybestos Service Grade Steering and Suspension Ball Joint (505-1359B)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Reliable replacement option to restore original equipment steering and suspension.
- Constructed using high quality materials for dependable performance.
- High quality bearing design provides smooth steering and maintains endplay.
- Supplied hardware aids in proper installation and ensures a complete repair.
- Raybestos Service Grade Ball Joints are designed to be a reliable replacement option to restore original equipment steering and suspension. 505-1359B is constructed using high quality materials for dependable performance. The high quality bearing design provides smooth steering and maintains endplay. Supplied hardware aids in proper installation and ensures a complete repair. Raybestos Chassis is dedicated to raising the bar on the innovation, performance and safety of aftermarket products and services. Raybestos Service Grade Chassis offers the value and reliability that budget-conscious consumers search for while delivering a steering and suspension product that meets the original equipment fit and function.
- Brand: Raybestos
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.7 x 3.5 inches
- Item model number: 505-1359B
- Suspension Ball Joint
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.