Satisfied Brakes B391 PRO Performance Bonded Brake Shoes
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- PRO TECH Tuned Braking Technology delivers balanced braking for drum brake applications. Compatible with all Satisfied brake pads, PRO TECH delivers controlled vehicle deceleration without destabilizing pitch and roll, helping to eliminate the potential loss of control during hard braking. Welcome to the world of Satisfied Brake Products that feature industry leading friction materials with cutting edge technology and marketing. Satisfied understands that every component of a vehicle's braking system contributes to braking performance and safety. With over twenty-five years in the friction aftermarket, Satisfied focuses every decision and innovation on the ultimate quality and performance of their products in the marketplace. Satisfied benchmarks O.E.M. products to confirm that their advanced semi-metallic, organic and ceramic friction formulations perform perfectly with the specific braking system in each vehicle. Satisfied considers all factors to ensure as close a match as possible to OE design and specification. Using D3EA test data and sophisticated R&D technology, Satisfied continually challenges their products, ultimately delivering a product providing performance, security and value. Achievements include D3EA performance certification along with an ISO9001.2000 registered quality system. Their value-added brake lineup is the culmination of the personal effort, investment and professional dedication as Satisfied strives to refine their value-added product line. When you specify Satisfied you are assured of the correct friction for quiet and secure braking power.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.