Satisfied Brakes GS6-D332 GranSport Carbon Ceramic Disc Brake Pads w/Racegrid
No reviews found
- Decades of high performance friction engineering and intensive testing are behind Satisfied's GranSport GS6 street performance pads that are designed for balanced and compatible braking to extend the life of the braking system. To bridge the worlds between professional/amateur racing and street applications, the GranSport Carbon Ceramic Series of disc brake pads were developed. The GS6 compound outperforms OE with reduced noise and dusting characteristics and superior braking comfort. GS6 offers a stable friction coefficient of 0.38 to 0.42 in a 100 degree to 700 degree Fahrenheit operating range and outstops the competition hot or cold. It is the ideal compound for sport compact tuners or performance enthusiasts looking for improved stopping performance over their stock pads. Welcome to the world of Satisfied Brake Products that feature industry leading friction materials with cutting edge technology and marketing. Satisfied understands that every component of a vehicle's braking system contributes to braking performance and safety. With over twenty-five years in the friction aftermarket, Satisfied focuses every decision and innovation on the ultimate quality and performance of their products in the marketplace. Satisfied benchmarks O.E.M. products to confirm that their advanced semi-metallic, organic and ceramic friction formulations perform perfectly with the braking system in each vehicle. Using D3EA test data and sophisticated R&D technology, Satisfied continually challenges their products, ultimately delivering a product providing performance, security and value. Achievements include D3EA performance certification along with an ISO9001.2000 registered quality system. Their value-added brake lineup is the culmination of the personal effort, investment and professional dedication as Satisfied strives to refine their value-added product line. When you specify Satisfied you are assured of the correct friction for quiet and secure braking power.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.