Satisfied Brakes GS6-D568 GranSport Carbon Ceramic Disc Brake Pads
No reviews found
- Superior carbon ceramic formulations provide a stable friction coefficient of .38 - .42
- Delivers superior and consistent stopping power in an operating range of 100 - 700 degrees F
- RaceGrid backing plate friction system to eliminate shear
- Stainless steel multi layered shims
- Slots and chamfers (where applicable)
- Decades of high performance friction engineering and intensive testing are behind Satisfied's GranSport GS6 street performance pads that are designed for balanced and compatible braking to extend the life of the braking system. To bridge the worlds between professional/amateur racing and street applications, the GranSport Carbon Ceramic Series of disc brake pads were developed. The GS6 compound outperforms OE with reduced noise and dusting characteristics and superior braking comfort. GS6 offers a stable friction coefficient of 0.38 to 0.42 in a 100 degree to 700 degree Fahrenheit operating range and outstops the competition hot or cold. It is the ideal compound for sport compact tuners or performance enthusiasts looking for improved stopping performance over their stock pads.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.