Timken 687 Bearing
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Timken Bearings are designed to maintain proper oil clearance, allowing a thin film of oil to form between the moving parts of the vehicle. They are made of high quality material which has resistance to fatigue failure. These bearings reduce friction between two parts, while the engine is running and features good performance, stability and reliability.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.