Timken Tapered Roller Bearing Cone & Cup Set
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cone (inner ring assembly) and cup (outer ring) combine to form a complete single tapered roller bearing
- Supports both radial and axial loads between a rotating and non-rotating member
- Operating temperatures range from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
- Stamped steel cage evenly spaces rollers for reduced friction, vibration, and noise
- Open configuration for lubrication applied in place
- .5625" ID, 2.8750" OD, 0.764" Cup Width
- This Timken single cone and cup set with a stamped steel cage is a complete single tapered roller bearing suitable for applications that support both radial and axial loads. Complete single tapered roller bearing assemblies are generally mounted in opposing pairs on a shaft to evenly distribute loads. This bearing remains stable under temperatures ranging from -54 to 120 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F). The single cone and cup set is made of Timken's high-alloy steel for durability, heat tolerance, and resistance to deformity under heavy loads. The stamped steel cage prevents the rollers from coming into contact with each other during use, reducing friction, vibration, and noise. As part of a separable tapered roller bearing unit, this single cone and cup set has an open design that allows for lubrication and accurate adjustments. This tapered roller bearing is for use in high-load, moderate-speed applications that include automotive axle systems and conveyor systems in heavy duty ind
- Cone & Cup Set
- Cone & Cup Set
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.