Venom 400 Automotive Engine Computer Performance Control Module (V40-171)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Red LED light mounts on the vehicle's dashboard & lights-up whenever the Venom 400 activates
- Convenient ON/OFF switch allows the user to quickly disable the Venom 400 to allow emissions testing
- Fast & easy
- Model specific programming to assure optimum performance gains
- The Venom 400 is only active when peak performance is required. Enhances the performance gains achieved by installing an upgraded chip. Whatever the gains are as specified within the chip, they will be magnified through the use of the Venom 400. Has an off switch so smog certification is achieved when not racing and will not trigger the emission safeguards of today's vehicles. Easy installation in 20 - 30 minutes with basic hand tools requiring only four electrical connections.
- Automotive Engine Computer Control Module
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.