Wells C1024 Replacement Ignition Coil - Black
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Electronic driver circuitry designed for performance, consistency and durability
- Magnetic core holds and directs the magnetic flux to ensure product performance
- Thermal-shock tested to endure real-world climate conditions
- Designed to interface with the ECM to prevent failure and misdiagnosed trouble codes
- Wells Vehicle Electronics ignition coils produce the high voltage necessary to ignite the air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber. When the ignition coil is not replaced, your vehicle could experience any of the following: No or hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, or Check Engine Light (CEL) illumination. Wells Vehicle Electronics coils are designed to meet or exceed Original Equipment (OE) specifications in form, fit and function, operating dependably and reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance. The coil-on-plug design reduces energy loss by placing the coil output as close as possible to the spark plug; some incorporate a control module and ignition coil for each spark plug. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performan
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.