Wells SU13072 Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wells Vehicle Electronics Camshaft Sensors are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed Original Equipment Manufacturer's specifications. The camshaft position sensor identifies the position of the camshaft to the ignition control module (ICM), engine control module (ECM) or powertrain control module (PCM). The sensor creates an electrical signal from the rotation of the engine. That signal is sent from the camshaft sensor to the vehicle's computer. The computer then uses the information to control ignition timing, fuel injector timing and Variable Valve timing adjustments. When the camshaft position sensor is not replaced, vehicles could experience no or hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, excessive hydrocarbons in oil, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, CEL/MIL illumination or intermittent shutdown.
- WELLS VEHICLE ELECTRONICS
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.