XPEL Headlamp Signal Lamp and Fog Lamp Protection Kit - Clear (H3110A)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Protects expensive headlights and fog lights from breakage and deterioration
- Scratch resistant coating for maximum durability
- Highly polished surface for maximum light transmission
- Will not shrink or discolor
- Does not change appearance or aerodynamics of the vehicle
- Traditionally auto manufacturers have been producing cars with composite headlamp units made from either polycarbonate or acrylic materials. While these elements are great for the design aspect, they have a tendency to deteriorate over time. Polycarbonate lenses can become cloudy and discolored due to oxidation caused by harmful UV rays, and become pitted by rocks, road salt, debris and sand. This pitting and cracking not only affects the appearance, but it also reduces the performance of your lights. XPEL film is designed to protect from all of these elements. In fact, it can actually help restore lights that are showing signs of wear from pitting. Acting like a wax, the adhesive fills in the surface defects, creating a shiny consistent surface while protecting from any further damage. XPEL Headlamp Protection Film is a patented, 30 mil (.030 inch) thick, high performance self adhesive PVC film with a scratch resistant polyurethane coating, designed to protect glass and polycarbonate
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.