17-4 PH Stainless Steel 1/2"-13 Thread 0.500" Shoulder D Prairie Bolt
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Designed with unthreaded grip length to fit the thickness of material being fastened and protect it from thread damage
- 17-4 PH stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and high strength, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength and has a flange that acts as a washer for use with thin or soft materials
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Made in USA
- The plain finish 17-4 PH stainless steel prairie bolt has a flange socket cap head with a hex socket drive and is made in USA. The 17-4 PH stainless steel material provides good corrosion resistance and high strength. The material may be slightly magnetic. The flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength. It has a flange that acts as a washer to increase surface contact and distribute load over a larger area than a standard socket cap head and can be used to fasten thin or soft materials. The hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that requires an Allen key driver, also known as a hex key or Allen wrench.
- Accurate Manufacturing
- Prairie Bolt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.