3113 Denso Double Platinum Spark Plug. Part # PQ20R-P8
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Double platinum plugs offer long life and are typically called for on a DIS ignition system or where the plugs are particularly difficult to change. A fine platinum tip on both the center and ground electrodes allows for virtually no gap erosion, so that you will have optimum performance, longer. Double platinum was originally designed for the abuse of a Distributorless Ignition Systems(DIS), however any car can benefit from their long life high performance features. Copper core for better thermal conductivity. Machine rolled threads to reduce cross-threading and seizing . The plug insulator is constructed of purified alumina powder for extreme stress with 5 ribs to prevent flashover.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.