Accurate 1Pk 17-4 PH Stainless Steel Prairie Bolt - Plain Finish
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Designed with unthreaded grip length to fit the thickness of material being fastened and protect it from thread damage
- 18-8 stainless steel provides good corrosion resistance and strength, while the plain surface has no finish or coating
- Flange socket cap head is round with a flat top and high profile that provides high strength and has a flange that acts as a washer for use with thin or soft materials
- Hex socket drive has a hexagonal slot that turns using an Allen key driver
- Prairie bolts have an unthreaded portion of their shank beneath a large flanged head to fasten materials together. Grip length, also called shoulder length, is measured from underneath the flange head to the beginning of the threads. This dimension allows the bolts to accommodate specific material thicknesses, reducing thread damage to the material while also ensuring the threads are fully engaged in the hole for secure fastening.
- Prairie Bolt
- Prairie Bolt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.